Fire drives seven from Maryland Street home - The Buffalo News
print logo

Fire drives seven from Maryland Street home

Four adults and three children were driven from their home on Maryland Street Tuesday night, causing $100,000 in damages, fire officials said. Three firefighters were called off duty because of minor injuries.

The fire started in an electrical cable beneath an attic floorboard at 247 Maryland. The fire was reported at about 10:20 p.m. The Red Cross is providing emergency shelter for the seven who were displaced.

There are no comments - be the first to comment