1. Who plays the role of Jim Bowie in the movie "The Alamo" (1960)?
2. Identify the "uvula" in the mouth.
3. Who is the vocalist on Les Brown's 1945 hit recording of "Sentimental Journey"?
4. What is the more common name for the flower Helianthus annus?
5. Name the Spanish explorer who is said to have searched for a "fountain of youth."
6. In what battle were Gen. George Custer and his men killed?
7. Entomology is the study of . . .
8. A toboggan is a flat sled with or without runners?
9. Which spelling is the correct one: "creditable" or "creditible"?
10. What team won the 1994 World Series?
1. Richard Widmark. John Wayne is Davy Crockett.
2. It is the flesh that hangs from the middle of the soft palate above the back of the tongue.
3. Doris Day.
5. Ponce de Leon.
6. Battle of the Little Bighorn.
8. It is without runners.
10. No World Series was played in 1994 because of a strike by baseball players.