1. What famous product was named for Barbara Handler?
2. From what poem are the lines "But just buckle in with a bit of a grin / Just take off your coat and go to it . . ?
3. The great baseball star Grover Cleveland Alexander played what position?
4. In 1960, Penguin Books was charged (and acquitted) of issuing an obscene publication. Identify it.
5. Who led the Musical Knights?
6. In early post-World War II years, who offered television sets for sale at a price of $10 an inch?
7. According to a nursery rhyme, Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet eating curds and what else?
8. What band leader called his group the Light Brigade?
9. What were the Hazeltine, Case and Paramount?
10. Who won nine major league batting championships in a row?
1. The Barbie doll, which her parents created.
2. "It Couldn't Be Done," by Edgar A. Guest.
4. "Lady Chatterley's Lover."
5. The band was led by Horace Heidt.
6. "Madman" Muntz.
8. Enoch Light.
9. Early cars.
10. Ty Cobb of the Detroit Tigers. Cobb won the batting title each year from 1907 through 1915 and again in 1917, '18 and '19, for a total of 12 batting titles in 13 seasons.