1. On Donner. On Blitzen. On Homer. On Simpson.
Grab your loved ones and greet Santa & the Simpsons when they arrive at the Boulevard Mall Saturday. Touchdown is 11:30 a.m. near the main entrance. Say hi to the gang from noon to 4 p.m. Find the mall at the corner of Maple Road and Niagara Falls Boulevard in Amherst.
2. No better time to honor our country's veterans than Sunday with two star-spangled activities:
* Noon to 4 p.m. -- Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum invites military personnel of all ages to bring their families for a free visit at 180 Thompson St., North Tonawanda.
* 7:30 p.m. -- Kick up a storm with the American Legion Band of the Tonawandas as it plays a stirring pops program including the marches of Charles Ives, Roland Seitz and John Higgins. Tickets $10 at the door of the charming Riviera Theatre, 67 Webster St., North Tonawanda.
3. Get the dirt on those wily coyotes Friday at the Knox Farm State Park, 437 Buffalo Road in East Aurora. Listen as a representative of the Foxwood Rehabilitation Center tells the truth about the infamous animal. Get inspired from 7 to 8 p.m. Call 826-8895 to register.
4. Hear some "Seldom Told Tales" at 7:30 p.m. Friday as Mr. Sky makes a special appearance at Spin-a-Story. Story telling workshop begins at 6:30 p.m. in Holy Spirit Church, 85 Dakota Ave.