Eleven people were arrested Wednesday night in a raid by North Tonawanda police and the Niagara County Drug Task Force that capped a four-month investigation into street-level drug sales.
Mark Driess, chief of the task force, termed the operation "just the first phase."
"We will look at the entire City of North Tonawanda and the sale of controlled substances," he said.
The suspects, all from North Tonawanda, face a variety of felony charges on possession and sale of drugs. They are:
* Christopher Van Every, 37, of Payne Avenue; Daniel Pletcher, 29, and Greg Case, 32, of Ward Road; and Athena Norino, 51, of Robert Drive -- accused of selling cocaine, according to investigators.
* Scott Whipple, 34, 11th Avenue -- accused of selling an opiate blocker used by heroin addicts as well as painkillers and cocaine, investigators said.
* William Bacon, 29, of 14th Avenue -- allegedly sold an opiate blocker.
* Christopher Hahn, 32, of Keil Street -- accused of selling an opiate blocker and anti-anxiety/sleeping pills.
* Charlotte Delgobbo, 19, of Sweeney Street -- accused of selling painkillers and anti-anxiety/sleeping pills.
* Tanya Amenta, 28, of Third Avenue -- sold painkillers, according to investigators.
* Katrina Fleming, 25, of Bennett Street, and Ryan Lasky, 27, of Goundry Street, accused of prescription pill sales.