* Niagara Musky Association, Knights of Columbus, 55 Main St., City of Tonawanda, 7 p.m., Tuesday. Call 694-1211 or 731-2964.
* New York Walleye Association, American Legion Niagara Frontier Post No. 1041, 533 Amherst St., 7:30 p.m., Tuesday. DEC Region 9 fisheries manager Paul McKeown will discuss proposed regulations changes. Call 897-1522.
* Western and Central New York Chapter of Safari Club, Michael's Banquet, 4885 Southwestern Blvd., Hamburg, 7 p.m., Wednesday. Call 675-9171.
* Niagara Frontier Chapter of National Wild Turkey Federation, Lancaster Moose Hall, 7:30 p.m., Thursday. Call 839-2269.
* Elma Conservation Club 5-Stand League starts Thursday. For details, call Dean DeMarco (652-3414).
* Boston Valley Conservation Club Sixth Annual Ray Kay Memorial Shoot, 10 a.m. Saturday. Call 941-5035.
* WNY Outdoor Pistol League, Polaris at Tonawandas Sportsmen's Club, 9 a.m. next Sunday; Summer Outdoor 900 League, centerfire, 6 p.m., Wednesday; and Twilight League, 6 p.m., Friday (both at TSC). For details on all leagues, call 695-1725.
* The 11th Annual Youth Archery Camp this year goes Aug. 5-7 at Depew Rod & Gun Club facilities in Oakfield. Youths ages 12-15 residing in Niagara, Erie, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Wyoming or Allegany counties can apply for this free, informative and enjoyable camp by submitting an application form with a brief essay before May 19. For a form and description of essay content, write or call: Sean Kwoka, 266 Washington St., Lockport 14094; 439-0103.
* Niagara Region Summer Archery League begins June 5. For information about team and individual shooting classes, call Marty Handley at 656-0659 or 870-2653.
* Franklinville Conservation Club, 6-10 p.m., Friday and 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Saturday. Call 444-7177 or 676-5630.
* Bison City Rod & Gun Club, 511 Ohio St., 8 a.m., Saturday and Sunday. Register at first class.
* Ellery Rod & Gun Club, Pancake Hill, Bemus Point, May 13 and 14. Register at club on Saturday.
* Friends & Neighbors Sportsmen's Club, VFW Post No. 7275, Lancaster, 8 a.m., May 14 and 15. Call 908-6272.
* VFW Frontiersmen Post No. 7545, 110 Elgin St., Tonawanda, 6-10 p.m. May 10 and 12. Call 627-9861.
* Bear Lake Rod & Gun Club, Stockton, 8 a.m., May 14. Register at Cassadaga ShurFine, Friday until May 13.
* Wood & Brook Sportsmen's Club, Alden, 8 a.m., May 21. Call 228-5917.
* To schedule an appointment for a pistol permit class, call: Buffalo Gun Center, 833-2581; Den's Gun Shop, 675-9621; Easy Aim, 668-7875; TJ&M, 626-4953; American Sportsmen Center, 743-8575; or A Best, 681-2248.
* USCG Auxiliary Boating Courses: Gander Mountain, Saturday, call 743-2300; Sheridan Community Center, Saturday, call 632-7353; and Chautauqua Conservation Club, Saturday, call 649-8377.
* Gander Mountain, Town of Tonawanda, 3-6 p.m., May 21. Call 743-2300.
* Buffalo Audubon Society Annual Dinner, Salvatore's Italian Gardens, Depew, 6 p.m., Wednesday. Ray Marks, the Buffalo broadcaster, will discuss "Invasive Species of Western New York." Call (800) 377-1520.
* Genesee County Fish and Game Association Open House, Godfrey's Pond, Batavia, 1-5 p.m., May 15.
* Buffalo Outfitters Fly Shop Annual Product Seminar, May 21. For details, e-mail: email@example.com.
* Akron Fire Hall Gun Show, May 21-22. Call (800) 225-7338 or 542-9929 or go to: www.nfcshows.com.
* WNY Retriever Club Picnic Trail, 8438 West Somerset Rd., Barker, retriever training, 9 a.m., and barbecue, 2 p.m., Saturday. For more details, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Niagara Musky Association honored outstanding members April 9 during its banquet: Gary Nelson Award, Joe Wilczewski; Tim Wittek Award, Marc Arena; Bill Mendel Award, Joe Zolnowski; and Big Fish, Rod Ballard, 51-inch caught and released.
* The Double-T Archery Club presented merit and competition awards during its banquet April 16 at the Niagara Sailing Club: Joe Shotmiller Youth Award presented posthumously to the family of Dominic Ansel; Sal Ganaci Presidential Merit, John Bueme; Summer 2004 First Place Team, Gina Seymour and David Higgins; Winter 2005 League, Kathy Franasiak and Terry Lewis; Most Improved, Kathy Franasiak; Robin Hood, Peter Crane; and Highest Score with Handicap, Tina Higgins.
* Buffalo Audubon Society/Beaver Meadow Center, 1610 Welch Road, North Java. Sunday Family Walks and Talks, 3 p.m. "Birdathon," Friday-Sunday, call for details. Iroquois Observations Family Day at Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge on Saturday. For all IO programs: www.wildeyes.com/iroquois/schedule.com. For all BAS programs, call (585) 457-3228, ext. 10, or e-mail: email@example.com.
* Tifft Nature Preserve Programs, 1200 Fuhrmann Blvd.: "Thursday Wellness Walk," 10 a.m.-noon; "Saturday Trail Trek," 1 p.m., Saturday; and "Flyway by the Skyway II -- Warbler Walk," 8 a.m.-noon, Saturday. Preregistration required. For registered programs, call 896-5200, ext. 338. For all other TNP programs, call 825-6397.
* Reinstein Woods Nature Preserve, 77 Honorine Drive, Cheektowaga. Public guided tours (no reservations needed), 10 a.m., Wednesdays and Saturdays. "Animal Babies," 1 p.m., Saturday. To register or for all program information, call 851-7201 or 683-5959.
* Niagara Frontier Region of New York State Parks Program: "Sunset Spring Wildflower Stroll," Wilson Tuscarora State Park, 6:30-8 p.m., Friday. To register, call 745-7848.
* Foothills Trail Club Hike: "Knox Farm," 10 a.m., Saturday, call 832-1921.
* Buffalo Ornithological Society Outing: "Tifft Nature Preserve and Times Beach," 7:30 a.m., Saturday. Call Bill Bogacki (674-5781).
* Hamburg Natural History Society Programs: "Gardening Workshop at Penn Dixie Site, 1-3 p.m. Saturday; and "Astronomy Program at Penn Dixie," 7:30 p.m. Saturday. Call 627-4560.
* Niagara Frontier Chapter of Adirondack Mountain Club events: "Trail Work -- Finger Lakes Trail," Saturday; "Evening Astronomy Hike at Beaver Meadow," and Saturday; "Canoe/Kayak -- Black Creek" Saturday. Call 532-5259 or 564-2106.
* Bond Lake Nature Center Fourth Annual Spring Bird Walk, 8 a.m. Saturday, with a Family Fun Walk at 10 a.m. at the park on Upper Mountain Road, Lewiston. Call 434-9591.
* The Rock Environmental Center, Gooseneck Road, Delevan Program: "The Creation Walk," 7-8:30 p.m., Wednesday. Free, but preregistration required. Call 353-4015. For directions, go to: www.learn.to//therockenc and click "FAQ."
* Letchworth State Park Interpretive Programs: "Brooks and Brambles -- Griffith Road to Pennycook," 10 a.m., Thursday; "Panfishing Clinic," 9 a.m., Saturday; "Geocaching," 10 a.m. Saturday; "Morning Bird Walk -- Trestle Woods," 8 a.m. next Sunday; and "Wildflower Walk -- Upper and Middle Falls Area," 1 p.m., next Sunday. Call (585) 493-3625.
Send items 15 days in advance to Will Elliott, 648 Ransom Road, Lancaster, 14086, or fax to 685-0420, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.