Share this article

print logo

ELECTRICAL FIRE DAMAGES HOME IN JAMESTOWN

A house at 37 Bush St. was damaged Tuesday by a fire that was reported at 6:52 a.m., Battalion Chief Roger Sigular said.

"The origin of the fire was an electrical subpanel in the basement," Sigular said. "The house sustained some damage to the structural flooring between the basement and the first floor. There is considerable smoke damage throughout the house."

The owners, James and Pamela Turner, were not home at the time of the fire, which killed two family pets.

There are no comments - be the first to comment