Share this article

print logo

HOUSE FIRE SPARKED BY RUPTURED GAS LINE

A ruptured gas line in a kitchen stove sparked a blaze that caused $60,000 damage to a Riverside home Monday evening, Buffalo fire officials reported.

The fire started at about 6:15 p.m. in the 2 1/2 story single-family home at 186 Riverside Ave.

Fire officials said the blaze started in the first-floor kitchen stove and quickly spread. Flames were pouring out of the rear of the home when firefighters arrived.

No injuries were reported in the fire.

There are no comments - be the first to comment