Share this article

print logo

HOUSE IN CAMBRIA DAMAGED BY FIRE

Cambria and Sanborn Volunteer Fire companies extinguished a house fire Wednesday afternoon at 3005 1/2 Upper Mountain Road, with damage estimated at $20,000 to $25,000.

No injuries were reported.

According to fire officials, the fire began on the first floor near a wood burning stove and spread to the second floor and attic.

The property is owned by Alfred Harvey of 3005 Upper Mountain Road and is rented by Edward Mollosky, who was not home at the time of the fire.

There are no comments - be the first to comment