Share this article

print logo

CHOKING VICTIM REVIVED FROM LOST CONSCIOUSNESS

Paramedics from Bergholz Fire Company and Tri-Community Ambulance revived a Lockport Road woman Sunday after she lost consciousness from choking on a piece of toast.

Emergency crews responded to the woman's home at 8:06 a.m. after her husband phoned 911, saying he was unable to dislodge the toast from her throat.

Rescuers removed the obstruction and revived the woman. She was taken to Mount St. Mary's Hospital, Lewiston, for observation.

There are no comments - be the first to comment