Share this article

print logo

WORKMAN ELECTROCUTED AT ONE HSBC CENTER

A workman at HSBC's downtown Buffalo headquarters was electrocuted Saturday while working on an electrical panel, officials said.

Crews from Rural/Metro Ambulance were called to One HSBC Center shortly after 6 p.m. Saturday after the man apparently came in contact with live electrical wires, spokesman Philip Pantano said.

The man was taken to Buffalo General Hospital, Pantano said, but doctors were unable to save him.

Detectives from Buffalo's major case squad confirmed they were investigating the death Saturday, but declined to release any details.

Bank officials could not be reached to comment.

There are no comments - be the first to comment