Share this article

print logo

ROOFER'S TORCH SPARKS HOUSE FIRE IN COLDEN

A fire started about 1:30 p.m. Monday as workers were using a propane torch to install a roof at 9022 South Hill Road, Colden. Two roofers were using the torch to melt roofing materials when they noticed smoke coming from under the eaves.

Fire companies from Colden, Boston, Patchin, North Boston, West Falls, East Concord and South Wales responded to the mutual-aid fire call.

The downstairs of the two-family home is occupied by Mr. and Mrs. John Beltz and the upstairs by Andrew
Wilson.

There are no comments - be the first to comment